Upgrade whenever

Remember: There's no such thing as a "free" telephone if you're signing a contract.

I had a contract phone for a while. First it was from AT&T, then BellSouth, then Cingular, then back to AT&T -- and I never changed companies! (But that's another story.)

This was a while ago and cell phones were still new-ish. They were also kind of big and every few years, when they came out with a newer, smaller model, I had to sign yet another two-year contract to get one.

The phone was supposedly free, but I knew that I was paying for it every month with all the money I was being charged for making calls.

Tthat's how it works; there's no such thing as a "free" telephone if you're signing a contract.

And that brings us to TracFone.

You want to upgrade?

Go ahead.

Buy a new TracFone and when you activate it, port over your old number.

It's a very easy and painless process. And best of all, no contract is required.

If you'd like to purchase a new TracFones (or upgrade), please click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment