Cool phones for TracFone??!

Maybe you felt a shudder in the fabric of the universe. Maybe it was The Force. Whatever oit was, the world will never be the same.

Why?

TracFone, our favorite money-saving prepaid cell phone company, now has two VERY cool phones.

Really. You won't have to put up with that cutting-edge 90s technology just to save some dough.

Both new phones are from from LG.

The LG 500G is a QWERTY phone, meaning the keypad layout is like a computer (or typewriter, if you're under 30) keyboard. This makes texting much easier. It also aids in Web browsing, since users needn't mess around with the limited characters that a regular numerical keypad offers.

The LG 800G is a touch screen phone. There's no keypad; the touch screen becomes a virtual QWERTY keyboard, as needed. It's a very modern, sleek and light-weight phone, too.

If you'd like to purchase either of these new TracFones, please click here.

Here's TracFone guru Patrick's video review of the unboxing of his new LG 800G.

1 comments:

Jean5643 said...

Finally!! I think that Tracfone has some cool phones at super cheap prices.
I'm totally exited about these phones and want to get the LG800G as I think it has sooo many features.
I even found out that Tracfone has a phone for seniors like the Samsung T155G that is hearing aid friendly, with larger keys and letters and therefore easier to use. As I predicted the phone is dirt cheap, $15 which is affordable for struggling pensioners not to mention the $7/month service fee.
I trust Tracfone because I don't think that they try to overcharge you for their product and I think that I've had really great coverage in all the years I've used them.

Post a Comment